In addition to producing various types of steel structures, Hoang Hung Electro-Mechanical Corporation provides installation services for different types of structures and constructions. Erection & installation are the final steps in the process of constructing pre-engineered buildings and steel structures. In order to avoid risks arising during the erection & installation process, Hoang Hung will always adheres to the code of ethics & principles of professional erection & installation.
ERECTION & INSTALLATION PRINCIPLE
- Installation of columns combined with purlin walls (if any), braces the columns together. Column alignment needs to be conducted before the installation of rafters/trusses.
- Install the inside truss frames, and then proceed to install the outter ones (following the movement of the truck crane – see the attached construction drawing)
- Installation must be started from a braced bay (bracing columns and roofs).
- Fix the two mounting brackets at the braced bay before installing the adjacent frame. This process is translated for subsequent frames.
- During the installation process, temporary bracing is required. Use purlins with the bracing cable to position and link all rafter frames.
- Install roofing tole panels after adjusting rafter frame, straighten purlins, clean up, and paint over all scratches on the rafter and purlin.
- When completing roof installation: Use chalks or other means to locate or mark axis positions in order to balance the roofing tole panels.
- When walking on roof, all personnel must place their feet on the roofing studs. Otherwise, deformation on the panels could form or it could collapse.
- Do not walk on the clear/plastic panels.